BACKGROUND

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Random Ramblings

A few random thoughts have crossed my mind recently and I thought I'd share them as we wind up the work week:

1. How do people who work for the IRS pay their taxes?

2. Knowing crazy exists in this world and seeing crazy up close are two very different things. For more details on what I mean, e-mail me.

3. My mother is the best. I called her at work today to tell her about the crazy shit referenced in number 2 above and she patiently listened, gave some excellent advice and did it all while working. My mother is the queen of multi-tasking, a great mom, and an excellent friend. Love you mom!

4. If you can't sleep, you should just get up and go to the gym. This morning, I woke up at 5:15ish and just couldn't get back to sleep. I was in the gym by 5:50 a.m. and had a great workout. It's really weird to see the sun come up while lifting weights though.

5. Thank God Tomorrow is Friday.

No comments: