BACKGROUND

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Waisting Away...and other stuff

The misspelling in my title is intentional. I decided I should probably write a blog about the whole weight loss thing since it's the big deal of my week. This past Sunday, my regular weigh-in day, I finally hit my goal weight. After 10.5 months, I'm down 60 pounds and 8/10 sizes. I went from 190 to 130, size 16 to size 6/8. I'm feeling really good about that. Sometimes I look at the pictures of the old me and I can't believe I ever let things get that bad. Before/After pics for your viewing pleasure are here:

Fat/Skinny

In other news, I was in the gym at 4 a.m. this morning. This is indeed news to those of you who know me and know quite well that I am not at all a morning person. I tossed and turned from 2:30 - 3:45 or so this morning and finally just got up and drove to the gym. It was a good thing because I had a double workout today. I didn't go to the gym yesterday because I wasn't feeling good and needed to come home and rest. So today I made up for yesterday's workout and completed today's as well.

What else is worthy of mentioning today...hmmm...nothing much really. I'm going to court in about an hour and that shouldn't be much of a big thing. I hope I can find metered parking because I have a bunch of change, but no real cash for the parking lots.

Have a great Tuesday everyone!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Congrats!! You're my hero and inspiration!