BACKGROUND

Saturday, September 2, 2006

All That is Good

I decided a blog about the good things in my life is in order. These are the things I enjoy, that make me happy, that make life worth living:

1. Naps. I just got up from an hour-long nap and I feel so much better for it. I was really tired around 6 p.m. and I thought "Oh, I have so much to do I'm not going to go lie down right now..." but then it occured to me that I needed to listen to my body and get some rest. So I did.

2. My husband. He's a good guy, he just is. I had a ton to do at my office today (yes, on a Saturday) and some of it involved rearranging heavy office furniture. He came with me, helped me out, and even fixed my office computer. He's a good egg as my mother would say:)

3. Doughnuts. I do not eat doughnuts on any sort of regular basis and in fact, have not had a doughnut since last October, but I'm bringing doughnuts to the office on Tuesday and I'm looking forward to the little splurge (which will take place AFTER I've worked out so I won't feel guilty about it).

4. My co-workers. They're fun, funny, and we have a good time together.

5. Being a lawyer. I'm really starting to get the hang of it and I feel good about that. I have a lot to learn, but I've picked up a lot too and that is cause for happiness.

6. Apples. I eat three apples a day, every day, and I love them. Crisp and clean, they are very filling.

7. That good feeling that comes with getting errands done.

8. Watching my credit card balance fall because I have a good plan for paying it off and I'm sticking to it.

9. Watching my savings grow because I have a good plan for saving money and I'm sticking to it.

10. Pizza Zone Friday Nights. Pizza Zone is my favorite place to get pizza and every other Friday, I pick up pizza from there. It's nice to celebrate the end of a long work week with some good pizza.

11. Color printers. It's just cool to see your stuff print out in color that looks great.

There are more, but those are the things that come to me at this moment.

No comments: