BACKGROUND

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Get 'er Done

Ok so...I'm leaving tomorrow for San Antonio and I will not be back until Sunday. I have some things I want to do before I leave tomorrow at noon. I often find that sharing goals can be helpful in that when other people know you're trying to do something, you have some built-in accountability.

So my dear blogger readers, here are the things I wish to complete before I leave at noon tomorrow:

1. Clean kitchen counters.
2. Unload dishwasher.
3. Get in an hour of cardio at the gym.
4. Sweep and mop kitchen, dining room, and hallway.
5. Wash master bedroom comforter and re-make bed.
6. Empty all garbage throughout the house into big kitchen garbage can and then take big kitchen garbage can outside.
7. Dust living room coffee table.
8. Scrub master bath.
9. Clean master bath counter and toilet.
10. Answer at least four of the eight e-mails currently waiting in my in-box.

Hmmm...that's very ambitious, but luckily my wonderful husband will help with the household chores part. He will empty the garbage, sweep and mop while I'm at the gym, we'll make the bed together, and he can dust while I scrub the tub. I think it's all doable. I'll get back to you and let you know if it really was.

No comments: