BACKGROUND

Thursday, December 14, 2006

13

Thirteen Things I Like

(Borrowing this from East of Oregon)

1. A hot bubble bath after a hard workout at the gym.

2. Slipping into bed on fresh, clean sheets.

3. My New Balance tennis shoes. I won't wear any other type of tennis shoe.

4. Coming home after work and having dinner with my husband, then talking about our days.

5. The Golden Girls. I will never tire of that show. Thank God for DVDs of old TV shows.

6. Chocolate Chip cookies straight out of the oven with a big glass of milk.

7. Talking to my best friend, Britt.

8. Candles. I especially love lighting a candle when it's raining and sitting on the couch listening to the rain come down.

9. Cuddling up with my husband.

10. Spaghetti with extra meat sauce at Olive Garden.

11. That feeling I get after working out. It's a natural high.

12. Knowing that I'm a lawyer. I accomplished a goal that took a lot of hard work. I feel good about that.

13. Sleeping in.

No comments: