BACKGROUND

Saturday, December 23, 2006

A Better Day



Today has been a wonderful day so far! I'm feeling much better than I did yesterday at the end of what was a very long week.

Last night, I had an early dinner with a friend at my favorite Mexican restaurant. Then, I came home and had one of my favorite desserts (cookies and ice cream). I did a few things around the house until about 9:30 when I took a massive dose of sleeping pills and went to bed. I was out by 9:45.


I slept until about 8 this morning, but when I woke up, I was still kinda tired. I showered, let the dogs out, did a few things here and there and went back to bed at 9 a.m. I slept until almost noon. I see an afternoon nap in my future as well. Yes, this is a lot of sleeping, but sleep deprived doesn't even begin to cover it this last week so I've got a lot to catch up on.

My husband will be out with his friend for lunch today so I have the house to myself. I lit my vanilla-scented candle and will do a few little things, some laundry and so on. Then, it's off to nap for me once again.

Hope everyone else is having a great Saturday!

No comments: