BACKGROUND

Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas at the Corral


It's been a lazy Christmas day for my husband and me. We got up this morning and exchanged gifts with each other, opened our stockings and then he went back to bed. I stayed up and drank some hot chocolate and took care of some e-mails/internet stuff. Then, he got up and I napped for three hours. I guess it's not really a nap if it's over an hour or so long.

Anyway, we pretty much hung out all day doing this and that, nothing special, until we decided we were hungry. I didn't plan ahead and buy something to cook today so we began the search for open restaurants. The Golden Corral, my very favorite buffet place, was open in Conroe, about 22 miles or so from where we live.

It was worth the drive! We're both stuffed:) I'm getting ready for my trip to San Antonio now. It's a short one so not much to pack, but I need to go get it together anyway. I've already printed my boarding pass - isn't technology wonderful?

Have a wonderful Christmas night!

1 comment:

Dauphyfan said...

Again, I'm sorry about your grandmother. My prayers are with you and your dad (I assume it was his mom)). Call if you need a good cry or just to say hey. We need to chat sometime this week anyway...:)