BACKGROUND

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Several days attacking me at once

Wow, it's only Wednesday, but it feels like this week has lasted for years. I can't even recall everything I did in the last three days, but I know it was a lot.

I know I did something on Monday, but I have no idea what so lets move on to Tuesday: I spent the afternoon in Conroe in a mediation. Conroe is roughly 20 minutes from where I live. I stopped by the office after the mediation so I didn't get home until 6:30ish.



Today, I drove down to Houston to file some paperwork for family law and bankruptcy (no, not my own), which entailed trips to three different buildings.

Then, I drove back to Spring (30 minutes) and over to my gynecologist for my yearly visit, which is always ever so much fun. Then I dropped a friend's film off at the store. After that, I went back to the office and scrambled to finish a divorce decree so I could get out by 5:30, run home, put some make-up on and drive 15 minutes to my husband's work Christmas party.

After the party, I picked up a couple of things at the store that I will need for my own work Christmas party tomorrow. I am totally exhausted. I feel like I'm constantly on the go, on the go, on the go. I just want to sit quietly and not be disturbed.

Tomorrow, I have to appear in court for a divorce in the morning. I will be working out at the gym over my lunch hours. I will take two hours for lunch, one of which will be spent at the gym and the other will be spent at home showering and then doing some gift wrapping for my work Christmas party.

I CANNOT WAIT FOR FRIDAY. It is the one day that I don't have to do a single, solitary thing outside of working and going to the gym. I plan to come home, take a nice hot bubble bath and go to bed. I'm hoping to catch up on sleep and have that quiet time. I'll let you know if that pans out.

1 comment:

Dauphyfan said...

Time to find your happy place and just relax. Use some of those bath salts, light some candles, and put on some mood music...let calgone take you away!