BACKGROUND

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Giving up



Can't. Just can't. I keep thinking I'm going to complete my Christmas to-do list this week. It is not going to happen and I have now accepted that. I have four items on the list and I will complete two of them before Friday because I have a gift exchange planned that day so they have to be done by then. The other items on my list will have to wait.

It's just too hard to try and do it during the week because that whole work thing gets in the way. I was in court for most of the morning today and then the afternoon was taken up by more work at the office and lunch with a friend.

Sometimes you just have to accept that you will not get something done in the time frame in which you want to get it done. I have now accepted that. It's a bit of a relief actually. I'm giving up!

No comments: