BACKGROUND

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Hoppy Holidays!



Merry Christmas Eve! It's been a busy one for me so far. I got up at 7:30 a.m. this morning and went to the gym. It wasn't crowded, but there were more people there than I expected to see today. I did my total body, double workout, followed by 60 minutes of cardio. I was SUPER tired after that so I came home, took a nice hot bubble bath, ate some breakfast, and got in a good nap.

I've also been playing with my "new" e-mail application. It's not really new, but it's different than the one I've been using. Netscape, my former e-mail app, decided to crap out on me last night so everything was transferred to Microsoft Outlook, which I used in law school, but it's been awhile.


Later on, I'm going to bake some cookies to take over to my in-laws. We will be going over there around 4:30 for dinner and gift opening. After that, we'll come back home and Chuck and I will open our gifts to each other. We do that on Christmas Eve some years and Christmas Day on others.

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday. Drink some hot chocolate and remember to celebrate the love and goodness that is this holiday!

1 comment:

Monica Ricci said...

Merry Christmas to you and your hubster! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you will come by often and leave your thoughts. :)