BACKGROUND

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Me Time

I have declared today "Me Time." I spent most of this week running around trying to get my Christmas activities done, not to mention working a full day. Last night, I went out to dinner with my co-workers and did a gift exchange, then went shopping with one of them at the mall. After that, I came home and went grocery shopping at 11:30 p.m. I did that so that today, I wouldn't have to go anywhere unless I really wanted to.

My husband has been out of town since Thursday and will be back tonight. So, it's just me and the dogs today and I'm using this as "me time." I got up, took a nice hot shower, put on my comfy nightgown and did a few things around the house I wanted to do such as finish wrapping my husband's gifts. I'm about to go take a nap and then I'll do some other things I have on my list that I wanted to do today.

It's SO nice to be able to take some time just for me especially during the holidays when everything is rushed. Ok, I'm off to nap!

1 comment:

East of Oregon said...

Naps are one of life's greatest pleasures I have declared!! :) Hope your day was fantastic - and here's to another...