BACKGROUND

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Not Done...

Well dang. I thought I'd be done with the whole holiday thing today, but it was not meant to be. Oh woe is me...or something.

I made an appointment for our dogs to see their groomer tomorrow so I will bring along her gift and give it to her then.

I did not get to the post office today to send my mom and nephew's gift to Oregon, but I am determined to make it there tomorrow. I'm going to have to wait until the weekend to pick up my other friend's gift. The weekend will be a good time to pick up what I need to bake my goody baskets too. So it looks like this weekend will be the true ending to all my holiday madness. At least, I hope that is true...

1 comment:

East of Oregon said...

I haven't started yet.. but I am done with school for a few weeks - yay!