BACKGROUND

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Working It Out


I just got home from a double workout and I feel both exhausted and exhilarated. On Sundays, I sometimes double up my workout so that I can get my tough weight lifting out of the way for the week and then do the "easier" lifting (if there is such a thing) during the week. I do this because the easier lifting takes less time, which means I don't have to scramble to finish my workout before having to rush off to something else, like work.

Today's exercise schedule included five upper body exercises and five lower body exercises plus abdominals. That was followed by 30 minutes of high-intensity cardio. I did 20 minutes on the elliptical machine and then 10 minutes on the Treadclimer. It was a good day at the gym. Came home and took a hot shower, which felt great since I was literally dripping with sweat once I left the gym.

I'm definitely going to sleep well tonight!

No comments: