BACKGROUND

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Better Me and a Better Dryer!

I'm feeling 100% better today. I got a good night's sleep, which helped quite a bit and whatever was bugging my system is not doing so anymore. I had a banana for breakfast and some cereal. I was feeling hungry, but didn't want to have anything too substantial. I'll be going to bed early again tonight as I think another full night of sleep will be helpful.

In other news, we got a new dryer. Ours went kaput on Friday. Dear Husband researcheddryers, we discussed the budget for it, and he purchased it and installed it on Saturday. I love it! It's got a larger capacity than our old one. We're considering getting the matching washer. We think we can swing it in the budget and it would be nice to have a completely new set. Our old washer is functional, but...well...old. It belonged to Dear Husband's parents and he's had it a long time. It would be nice to get something new.

1 comment:

East of Oregon said...

I'm glad you're better!! The dryer sounds fantastic too. Take care :)