BACKGROUND

Friday, February 2, 2007

I'm a Sucker

This morning, I took our boys in to the vet to be groomed. We have two dogs, both shitzus. They are 6 and 7 years old. While I was at the vet, I saw the cutest little puppy they were trying to adopt out. She was so sweet. I held her...and that was it. I called DH and ran the idea by him of having another "child." He agreed. So may I introduce the newest member of our family:



Her name is Godiva. She is 8 weeks old and all puppy! She's running around, jumping, and being playful as puppies are wont to do. Our other kids have no idea what to do with her. But I am sure they will get used to her. They've just never been around a puppy with such energy before. It's been many years since I've been around a puppy too. It's going to be quite the adjustment, but she's so sweet, it's worth it.

3 comments:

The Curmudgeon said...

This is going to keep you busy for awhile. Good luck.

East of Oregon said...

How precious!!! Enjoy, which shouldn't be hard :)

Hope you have a wonderful day today..take care

Dauphyfan said...

So Sweet! Happy Birthday to you! Just keep your shoes out of her reach or you'll have new holes in them...:)