BACKGROUND

Friday, February 16, 2007

Puppy Couture

Today has been a productive day. I marked several things off my to do list. Many of them were small things, but I still felt a sense of accomplishment when I completed them.

One thing that needed to be done was the purchase of another crate for Peanut. It's a hassle to cart her crate from the living room into the bedroom at night. During the day, she spends time in her crate in the living room so she can be around me and her doggie brothers. At night, she sleeps in her crate in our bedroom because if she was by herself in the living room, she'd be scared. In the morning, after I let her out and she eats and plays, I will sometimes let her nap in the bed with me and her brothers. She likes that.


In addition to the second crate, I also got Peanut a couple of outfits. I know, I know, she's a dog, but she's so cute and she gets cold when she goes outside in the morning. She got a little T-shirt to wear around the house and a little sweater for when she goes outside. She's SO cute in her little T-shirt that says "Puppy Love."

I didn't get the boys any clothes because they don't like them. Dear Husband tried that before and it didn't work out well. This is the first time Peanut has worn clothes and she seems ok with it. We'll see how she likes her sweater when I take her to the vet's office next week.

No comments: