BACKGROUND

Thursday, May 3, 2007

Addicted

Hi, my name is Shelley and I'm a scrapbook addict. The shame of it...I scour scrapbook stores alone at night, I can't sleep because I'm thinking about different layouts I can try. I see cute ribbon or paper and I have nothing to use it for, but I'm sure I will so I buy it. I need help!

Thankfully, my best friend Britt shares this addiction. Hmmm, that may not be a good thing because we only encourage one another in our scrapbook delinquency.

Seriously though, it's so much fun to share this with someone. No one else understands how cool it is to find the perfect embellishment or the perfect paper for a particular project. Oh, and albums! It's so cool to scour the store for the perfect album. Not just any album will do. It has to be just the right one for the project.

I am so excited about this new hobby. It's so much fun to see all that is out there and all you can do with it. My next project is an album for my puppy, Peanut. She's so cute and I have some great pictures from her five months on this planet. She's adorable and I think the book will be too.

1 comment:

Dauphyfan said...

Okay, thank you for outing me...:) If I must be your sponsor in through this process, I might as well confess right here and now too. My name is Britt P. and I'm a Scrapaholic. I don't feel so bad now. Last night I was mentally arranging layouts in my dreams. It literally can become an addiction for people. After watching that lady on Oprah (or was it Dr. Phil?) it is interesting to watch the transformation and the collection of things grow...:) It'd be cool to have a whole storage system in place right from the start. It's not such a bad sickness to have though. It's a great way to preserve memories in a really wondeful way and visually-appealing way. The vortex is slowly sucking us in!