BACKGROUND

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Done For!

So what did I get done from my four tasks yesterday? Well, I got 1.5 things done from the list, but you know, I'm actually happy with that. I rearranged the furniture in my office, which took WAY more time than I thought it would. I had to sort through a bunch of stuff and decide what to toss and what to keep. I am getting rid of a lot of things so I'm proud of that.

I also transferred the money from savings to checking to deal with the Bar fees. $333 people!! Yes, I am outraged by this. I will make the actual payment tomorrow morning. I'm putting this one off for as long as I can because of my aforementioned outrage.

I am making the household budget tonight so that will be done and finally, I am starting on my craft project tomorrow. The rearranging of my office is directly tied into the craft project. I am starting a new scrapbook and I decided I wanted to have the room to organize my supplies and have a workspace to actually make the book. So, the newly arranged office will provide that.

And that, my dear readers, is the update and progress on the to do list. I'm feeling pretty good about it knowing that those four tasks will be completed by tomorrow at least. I've got to remember to give myself a break on these tasks and know that it's ok if the three or four things I want to get done spills over into a two-day time line instead of getting it all done in one.

1 comment:

MikeAndLiz said...

great attitude :)

Offices can surprise you- you can fit a lot more (and therefore have a LOT more to go through) than you think... and it adds up quickly!

Want to come over and sort through my office? It's way overdue ;)

Have fun starting your scrapbook.