BACKGROUND

Friday, June 8, 2007

Settled


So, the situation with A is settled. I must admit that there were some things I was wrong about in this situation. I should have taken my own advice and been upfront and honest and spoken with her earlier. We ended up hanging out tonight and I spoke with her about how I felt. She started crying and said she never, ever meant to hurt my feelings. I felt bad:( Anyway, after that we had a good time and some good bonding time. I think this will help things move forward.

In the legal world, settlements are sometimes good, sometimes bad. In the relationship world, they are always good.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Oh, I am so, so happy for you!

Shelby said...

I'm so glad it worked out too!

Dauphyfan said...

Good to hear that she is open-minded and has finally opened her heart to you. This has been a long time coming and you deserve a happy ending on this one...:) Love ya!