BACKGROUND

Friday, June 22, 2007

A Smooth Addiction

Another late night blog posting. It seems that this time of night, when everything is quiet, is the best time for me to gather my thoughts and purge them onto the page for anyone who cares (or is bored enough) to read them.

It's been a good week. I've gotten a lot of things crossed off my to-do list. I have been letting so many things linger for so long that I made a concerted effort to just do it as Nike would say. A few big items have been crossed off and that is a relief.

In other news, I have a new addiction and of course it would be a rather expensive one wouldn't it? I am addicted to...Smoothie King! There is one right next to where I work and I have been getting a Smoothie every single day that I am there, which thankfully is only Monday - Wednesday. The Smoothies come in several different categories including Trim Down and Get Energy, both of which contain some excellent Smoothie choices. I don't know if it's a psychological thing or what, but I have been feeling better since I started drinking them on a regular basis.

I recommend the Angel Food, Muscle Punch or Power Punch Plus Smoothies. Add an Immune Enhancer to any of those to keep yourself in working order. Smoothie Kings are all over the U.S. and probably in other countries as well. Go try one and tell me what you think!

No comments: