BACKGROUND

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Holiday

One day to go before the holidays. Dear Husband and I will be leaving later this afternoon for my dad's house just outside San Antonio. We'll have a quiet evening of Bill Miller's BBQ and hanging out at home before we go to relatives the next day for the big meal. After that, we are planning on doing absolutely nothing since trying to move any of our limbs after such a huge feast would be a futile effort.

Friday, we will probably hit the comedy club in San Antonio, which is awesome. I love that club, it always makes me laugh so hard and who couldn't use a good laugh these days? Of course, I have to wash my clothes right afterwards because it's a smoky atmosphere, but that is a small price to pay.

On Saturday, we will be seeing a play at a local playhouse. I'm not sure which one it is, but I've been to this playhouse before and it's always a good time. We will come back home on Sunday. I'm looking forward to some lazy days hanging out with my dad, Dear Husband, and the kids. We are bringing our furkids with us and they are looking forward to it. Chip, Norman, and Peanut all love their grandpa.

Happy Thanksgiving and here's to many more years of things to be thankful for.

2 comments:

MikeAndLiz said...

I hope you had a great holiday!

We'll have to get together sometime when we both head out this way- you aren't too far away from our place...

Shelby said...

Hope your holiday was spectacular!