BACKGROUND

Thursday, November 15, 2007

I Can't Drive 155

I am coming to the end of my first semester of graduate school. I've really enjoyed it so far. It has been stressful to drive to Victoria (155 miles one way) every Saturday, but worth it to get my first graduate class, Introduction to Assessment, under my belt. I also took an undergraduate class this term, Abnormal Psychology, because I needed that as a foundation for the more advanced Abnormal Psychology class I will be taking the next time it's offered.

I have two assessments, a presentation, and two exams to complete and I will be done with this term. I am doing one of the assessments tomorrow and will work on the presentation next week. The exams are scheduled for December. It will be nice to have a break from school, but quite honestly I've enjoyed this semester. The material has been interesting and I look forward to the coming classes.

I register November 19 and will take two classes: Advanced Social Psychology and Life Span Developmental Psychology. Those classes start on January 14. Thankfully, both are on-line courses so I get a reprieve from driving to Victoria every Saturday. I'm looking forward to having my weekends back.

2 comments:

Shelby said...

Good for you!!

Dauphyfan said...

Yay for you! It's tough stuff, but you are the consumate (did I spell that right?) student so you will do fine...:)