BACKGROUND

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Spinning

I went to my first spinning class tonight at 24-Hour Fitness. My friend, Cassie, was teaching for the first time so I went to support her and also because I've always wanted to try it, but was a bit afraid of intense coaches. Cassie is a nice, sweet person so definitely a good person for the first try at it.

Cassie did an excellent job teaching. I enjoyed it, but wow! It is tough. It was an hour-long class and I was only able to survive for 30 minutes. I am terribly out of shape these days. I need to get back into my regular gym schedule, I've been such a slacker in recent months. Anyway, it really is an excellent workout. I'm going to be hurting tomorrow, but it will be the good kind of hurt where each stab of pain will remind me that I've done something good for myself.

2 comments:

Dauphyfan said...

So what exactly is spinning and why is that person dressed like the grim reaper? Are they trying to kill everyone with dizziness? J/K

Cassie said...

That is hilarious! I was so happy you were there!
BTW: If you lasted 30 minutes your first time, then you are not NEARLY as out of shape as you think!