BACKGROUND

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A True Gift

I mentioned in one of my recent blogs that my friends Mike and Elizabeth were awaiting the birth of their son, whom they are adopting. Well, the little guy gave Mike and Liz the best Christmas gift ever by arriving on Christmas morning. I cannot imagine the overwhelming joy that the new parents are feeling and that their little boy is feeling as well bonding and connecting with his parents. They have decided to name him Mark Garrett - a beautiful strong name for such a lucky baby.

I wish the new parents a baby who sleeps through the night right away, eats all his food, never spits up, and always realizes how much he is loved.

Merry Christmas to the new family and to everyone reading this. Be thankful for the gifts in your life, not just today, but every day of the year.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Isn't it wonderful? Every time I think about it I start to cry. Finally that nursery will be of happiness!

CS said...

The first two things are really unlikely, but if thye get the third one, that is blessing enough.

Shelby said...

wonderful news!