BACKGROUND

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I'm Scared...

I'm looking around my desk and I don't see a lot in my "to do" pile. This frightens me...I fear that a bunch of to-do items are going to come out in the middle of the night and try to smother me in my sleep. I'm closing the bedroom door tonight. You just never know.

I got a ton of stuff off of my list today! I cleaned areas in my house that needed it badly, reorganized some things including my shoes, made the bed in the guest room, did three loads of laundry, folded and put them away, unloaded the dishwasher, made cookies, cleaned the dirt off the back door, and got several packages ready to mail. I'm sure there were other things, but those are what come to mind. I'm home recuperating for the next couple of days per the doctor's orders, but I just can't help myself. I look around and see all these things to be done and I have to do them. I feel so good now that a lot of it is done. And, I did rest between a lot of the activities.

If I don't post tomorrow, it means that the remaining to-do items did in fact smother me during the night.

3 comments:

Dauphyfan said...

Hope you are resting and getting better! Love ya!

shell said...

Oh my goodness! What a way to start your new year. Please take care of yourself. I am pretty sure the dirty laundry will start jumping into the washer by itself, and the papers will re-organize themselves. ;)

CS said...

Is this what you call resting? We appear to be kindred spirits! I have to attack the things on my list, too, even when I'm supposed to be taking it easy.