BACKGROUND

Friday, March 14, 2008

Call Now!

I loved watching Infomercials when I was a kid. I don't know why, but I thought the Ronco Food Dehydrator was amazing. I wanted one, although I didn't eat that much beef jerky or fruit chips. As I grew up, I came to realize that a lot of the things on infomercials were not only unnecessary, but didn't work. However, I recently purchased two items that used to be featured on infomercials, but are now in stores. They both work amazingly well so of course, I have to share these wonderful finds.

The first is the Micro Fiber Miracle Cloths. These are FANTASTIC! I use them in my kitchen, but they can also be used to dust, clean mirrors, bathrooms, and a ton of other things. They soak up water and other liquids with no problem. I don't know how I lived without them in the kitchen.

The second is the Smart Spin. It has 24 containers, eight each of three sizes. The great thing about this is that the lids fit all the containers regardless of the size. It has a lazy susan type base. It fits in my kitchen cabinet and when I need a particular container size, I spin it around and pull it forward. I used to have the Ziplock/Glad plastic containers, but keeping all the lids for the varying sizes organized was a nightmare. Now, it's all in one.

That concludes my Friday night plug for products. What are you waiting for? CALL NOW!

2 comments:

Kate said...

I'm sure there's something "As Seen on TV" that I've bought--NAD'S! Too bad my hair is way too strong.

My favorite now is the ShamWhiz (I think that's what it's called). I have an awesome shammy (Chamois) for the car that hubby got me years ago. This one looks good, but I love the part where the guy says you can dave $20 a month on paper towels. WHA?? If I can buy 12 rolls for 8 bucks, that's about 22 rolls, or 5 per week. Who uses that many?1?

citizen of the world said...

I have a microfiber towel that I dry my hair with and I love it AND, I bought that container set in a store and it is remarkably handy. Making one size lid fit all the containers was genius. Most infomercials are silly, but I'm with you on the usefulness of these two things.