I've been tagged by Jaime at Mom Around the Clock, which by the way is a wonderful blog that I very much enjoy reading! Go on over and take a look. Anyway, this tagging thing has some rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Ok, so on with the show. Seven random/weird facts about me:
1. I cannot stand the sound of forks and knives scrapping together. It literally makes me cringe.
2. Lists are my lifeline. I make lists for everything. I cannot survive without my daily list.
3. I am terribly nosy about other people not because I'm big into gossip, but because I genuinely enjoy hearing about them and their lives.
4. I have three siblings, two of whom I have cut out of my life completely. I often think of myself as an only child in a way simply because I don't really have siblings in my life in any meaningful way. And yes, this does make me sad sometimes.
5. I suffered from severe anxiety starting in childhood. I didn't have it diagnosed or treated until I was 30 years old.
6. I love reading. My childhood fantasy was being trapped all night in the library.
7. I would love to meet Dr. Phil.
Seven people I'm tagging: