BACKGROUND

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Tag, I'm it!

I've been tagged by Jaime at Mom Around the Clock, which by the way is a wonderful blog that I very much enjoy reading! Go on over and take a look. Anyway, this tagging thing has some rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Ok, so on with the show. Seven random/weird facts about me:

1. I cannot stand the sound of forks and knives scrapping together. It literally makes me cringe.

2. Lists are my lifeline. I make lists for everything. I cannot survive without my daily list.

3. I am terribly nosy about other people not because I'm big into gossip, but because I genuinely enjoy hearing about them and their lives.

4. I have three siblings, two of whom I have cut out of my life completely. I often think of myself as an only child in a way simply because I don't really have siblings in my life in any meaningful way. And yes, this does make me sad sometimes.

5. I suffered from severe anxiety starting in childhood. I didn't have it diagnosed or treated until I was 30 years old.

6. I love reading. My childhood fantasy was being trapped all night in the library.

7. I would love to meet Dr. Phil.

Seven people I'm tagging:

Swimming with Dolphins

Katie-Kat World

M-Cubed

Mike and Liz Adopt

My Journey Through Mommyhood

Sfrajett's City 2.0

Time with Shelby

4 comments:

citizen of the world said...

Interesting list. I have one sib I've cut out of my life so I understand that.

And, I vastly prefer this new layout. You still get your sparkly stuff by it is way easier to read!

Jaime said...

Love the easter layout! ;)

The anxiety one I can relate to. I suffer from it as well (I think many women do). It's the most yucky thing.

Ahh a night in the bookstore, could anything be more heavenly?? ;)

Shelby said...

Happy Early Easter.. thanks for the tag.. enjoyed reading about your random stuff.. I'll try to do the tag :)

Tori said...

I love love love libraries too!!!!!