BACKGROUND

Friday, May 2, 2008

Friday

Ah, it is Friday at last. I love Fridays, especially when I have nothing to do for the weekend ahead. Well, nothing that involves anyone else anyway. I have tons on my to-do list that I plan to remove this weekend, but it's nice not to have anything specific to do, anywhere to be, and so on.

Tomorrow will consist of sleeping in, then getting my eyebrows waxed. They need it SO badly. I'm not a girly girl type who does the whole mani/pedi twice a week thing, but I do like to have my brows cleaned up.

It's been a fairly good week. Yesterday, I got a call from a friend who was having a rough time of it. We made plans to meet so she could talk. She felt better by the end of the evening, which was good. She has a lot going on right now, most of which is good, but there's one pressing situation that keeps getting worse and she needed to talk about it/make plans to remove herself from it. She'll be coming over on Sunday so I can help her execute the plan.

After my bitter blog on Wednesday (see below), things got a lot better. I can't wait to start the weekend. In fact, I'm going to go now to begin it with my head on my fluffy pillow and my precious Peanut at my feet. Good night all!

1 comment:

Dauphyfan said...

I'm glad you are feeling better. Hey, I finally updated...:) Love ya!