BACKGROUND

Friday, May 23, 2008

A Wonderful Week

It's been quite a week! It started off on a wonderful note on Monday when our dear friends had their second child. An adorable 7 pound, 11.5 ounce boy has joined their family. I'm already just in love with their first child, a sweet and wonderful girl. I'm thinking this new little one is going to be spoiled by Auntie Lawfrog too. The picture to the right is of the "newbie."

In other news, a good friend of mine started school this week for teaching, which she really wants to do and I think she'll be great at it. It's a great thing when people find their calling in life. No career is ever free of difficulties, but when you do what you love, those difficulties are easier to bear.

This week also marked one month until my best friend and I go on our cruise to Cozumel! I am so, so excited to be going on this trip with her. We've been best friends for 14 years and we've always talked about taking a trip so she can swim with the dolphins. Well, we're doing it! On June 19, we will depart on a Carnival cruise ship for Cozumel, Mexico where we will swim with the dolphins. I did that four years ago when I spent 7 days in Cozumel, but it's going to be even more special with my best friend.

2 comments:

Dauphyfan said...

Can't wait!

Jaime said...

What a cutie! And also what a big baby! ;) I'm sure you'll be a fantastic doting Auntie!