BACKGROUND

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Busy Frog

That's me. I'm a busy frog this week. In addition to working in that place where they exchange cash for my brilliant writing services, I also had an exam this week (94% - WOO) and I have a 10-page paper to complete by Monday.

I also have to continue to do the homework for three classes. It's overhwhelming, but thankfully I'm sufficiently skilled at dealing with being overwhelmed. Thank you law school and the bar exam. I knew that would come in handy someday!

I did some homework tonight and will leave work early tomorrow so I can finish some more homework before going to dinner with a friend, after which I will return to my paper.

Despite all the work, I feel good because I love what I am learning, I love discussing it with my classmates, and I can't wait to put it to use when I graduate.

Hopping away to my next assignment right now, which is to go to bed. That's my favorite homework to be honest. Good night!

3 comments:

Dauphyfan said...

Oh the memories of school swallowing you whole. I know that you are as prepared as anyone can be to take all this on. It's an enormous undertaking and I am very proud of you.

I still find it fascinating how we are always living parallel lives.

Jaime said...

I don't know how you do it, I really don't. It must because you ROCK! ;)

Kate said...

You're my hero. I hope you get some sleep soon!