BACKGROUND

Sunday, November 2, 2008

I Am Loved


One of the sweetest people I know with the cutest little boy in the world has passed on the blog love to me. Thanks Jess! Jess has a great blog at Planted Gypsy Feet.
The way this works is I answer the following questions with single word responses, and pass the award on to 5 other bloggers:
1. Where is your cell phone? Table
2. Where is your significant other? Couch
3. Your hair color? Brown
4. Your mother? Denise
5. Your father? Bill
6. Your favorite thing? Sleep
7. Your dream last night? None
8. Your dream/goal? M.A.
9. The room you're in? Dining
10. Your hobby? Internet
11. Your fear? Loss
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Traveling
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. What you're not? Skinny
15. One of your wish list items? Skinny
16. Where you grew up? Oregon
17. The last thing you did? Talked
18. What are you wearing? Clothes
19. Your T.V.? Clue
20. Your pet? ADORED
21. Your computer? PC
22. Your mood? Happy
23. Missing someone? Yes
24. Your car? Reliable
25. Something you're not wearing? Socks
26. Favorite store? Wal-Mart
27. Your Summer? Fantastic
28. Love someone? Yes
29. Your favorite color? Blue
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Week
YOUR TURN!
I'm passing this on to the following bloggers who I love:

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Thank you for tagging me, I love your blog too! Crap reminds me, I got to tag someone!

Kate said...

Thanks so much! Now that the semester's over, I've (finally) blogged about it. =)