And the people who can't get a grip on their life? Yeah, those people are really driving me crazy. There is one in particular who spends way too much time on the theory of life, but never lives it. There is much discussion about faith and courage, but actually taking the plunge and living those things seems to be a difficulty.
This brings me to perhaps the most important thing in this blog posting: LIVE. YOUR. LIFE. Stop and enjoy the things you love. Make a list of 10 things you enjoy and then plant those things in your life more often. Sure, it can be hard to do with work, school, kids, husbands, houses, and on and on. There's always a reason not to do something. Find a reason TO do something.
Here are 10 things I enjoy. What are yours?
1. Cuddling up with my dog Peanut and taking a long nap.
2. Working out hard and then taking a refreshing shower.
3. Reading a good book for hours without interruption.
4. Lighting a candle and relaxing on the couch.
5. Surfing the Internet.
6. Leisurely browsing through Half Price Books or any bookstore.
7. Seeing a great comedy film and laughing hard.
8. Having dinner with a group of friends and talking about anything and everything.
9. Watching my dogs at the dog park.
10. Long bubble baths.