BACKGROUND

Monday, January 26, 2009

Making Change

It's been an interesting week. Last Friday, my office mate was let go. She was more than a co-worker, she was also a friend so it's definitely lonely in my office now. On Saturday, I woke up before God and drove the 155 miles to Victoria for my class. I am taking Advanced Assessment this term. It covers the more advanced psychological tests. I like the professor and I think I'm really going to like the class as well. It is less work in terms of administering the test, but it's more work in terms of interpreting it. I'm eager to learn how to interpret these more advanced tests.

We're almost a month into the new year and I have to say I really feel like this is going to be a good year of change for all of us. I've changed some bad habits already and am working on others. I'm also starting to assess what I need to do in the future in terms of finishing my degree and then moving on to my internship. I'm eager to get started with this career. It's going to be a lot of fun and I am ready for that. I like my life right now, but it's a temporary stop on the ride to my real destination and I'm eager to get there.

1 comment:

Dauphyfan said...

The internship should be an interesting change from all the reading. It's a chance to really get your hands dirty (so to speak) and truly learn your craft. I am excited for you!