BACKGROUND

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Handy Husband

I love my husband. I love him for many reasons, but I have to say that one of them is because he is so darned handy to have around. If anything goes wrong with my computer, he can fix it. If anything goes wrong with my car, he knows what it is almost without looking at it and he can fix it.

Yesterday, my battery light was on and today, my windshield wipers were super slow. I mentioned it to Dear Husband when I saw him at his workplace today. He said that since we replaced my battery not long ago and the wipers are slow, it is probably the alternator causing the problem. He said he would call today about an alternator and install it tomorrow if that is indeed the problem. He's just so awesome and definitely earns his title of Mr. Fix-It. About three years ago, I came out of the courthouse to see both my brake lights on even though the car was off. Dear Husband came to my job and fixed it for me within about 10 minutes.

It's just so helpful to have someone with so much knowledge about technical issues like computers and cars. Love you Sweetie!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Aww how sweet. Jimbo is pretty handy but I have to say, it's his way with the kids that makes me melt. ;)