BACKGROUND

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Passage

Today I found out that my friend, Farah, passed the Texas State Bar Exam!! I am beyond excited for her. She took it for the second time in February and between then and now, we have had many IM conversations about it. She was so worried she wouldn't pass and I kept encouraging her and telling her I knew she had done it this time. And today, it was made official with her name in black and white on the pass list!

I have been praying for many months for this outcome and I am so very proud of her. Farah and I talked on the phone today and she was so relieved, so happy, and so giddy. And so was I! As soon as I saw her announcement on Facebook that she had passed, I actually said "YES!!" in a rather loud voice considering I am in Starbucks. But I don't care because passing the bar deserves at least that much.

I knew you could do it and I am SO proud of you Farah, ATTORNEY-AT-LAW!!!!

No comments: