BACKGROUND

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hi Brow, Bye Brow

Cruising toward the weekend and it's been much less crazy this week than it was last week. For one thing, I've managed to stay home at least one night this week and it's looking like Thursday/Friday will be the same. This is a good thing as I need the time to complete the tons of homework I have on my plate.

Not having somewhere to be constantly has also allowed me to get some things done that desperately needed/need to be done. For example, yesterday I had my bangs trimmed and my eyebrows waxed. I no longer look like the unibrow baby from The Simpsons.

Today found me cleaning off the bookshelf in the dining room area and cleaning off the dining room table. The table had become a huge dumping ground for newspapers, mail, various paperwork, books, and so on. It's now organized and clean, which will allow me to start on some of those big school projects tomorrow.

For now, I'm going to bed to finish my book (I'm about 60 pages from the end) and then get some rest so I can start on all those projects with at least a little bit of energy tomorrow. Good night!

1 comment:

secret agent woman said...

Hope the good night's sleep helped. I have the same plan tonight.