BACKGROUND

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Get the Message

We've all done it. Just a quick note to our spouse or friend to let them know we're on the way or we will be late. But do we ever think about the fact that telling our loved ones we're on the way may mean we never make it?

Texting while driving. I've done it so many times, but after seeing this Public Service Announcement today, I will never do it again. It really shook me up, pardon the pun. It's worth seeing and it's worth passing on. It's very graphic, but please watch all of it and pass it on to your children and everyone you care about: http://tinyurl.com/textingdrivepsa

We all think it will never happen to us, that mutli-tasking is easy, that it's just a quick text. But a quick text can mean a quick death. Be safe my friends.

2 comments:

Dauphyfan said...

That was horrible! Definitely gives you pause.

Shelby said...

I tell my husband all the time .. 'cause he's bad about texting while driving.. quit it I say. He just rolls his eyes.

I don't do it tho.. it is dangerous.

I'm so glad I'm home now.