BACKGROUND

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

This is how we do it!

How do we get through life? I often reflect on the fact that God has granted us the most amazing of companions on this journey of life - our friends. I have some incredible people in my life who have supported me in so many ways and whom I have supported. I cannot imagine life without these people. They make life so much easier. I got through four years of college, three years of law school, two marriages, one divorce, a move to Houston, a bunch of crazy jobs, and now a master's degree with these people by my side.

Sometimes we meet these people in the strangest of places and sometimes in the usual places, but friendship changes everything. It makes it all infinitely easier. I talk in one way or another with my closest friends every day and they make my life the best it can possibly be. The hard times are easier, the easy times are more enjoyable, the sad times less miserable, and the happy times multiplied.

Britt, Jaime, Angel, Angel, and Kate - I hope you know how much I appreciate and love you all!

1 comment:

Dauphyfan said...

Aren't you sweet! Thanks for the nod and right back atcha! Is it just me or is ironic that two of your dearest friends are named Angel?