- Met patients at the psychiatric hospital where I am working.
- Led and observed group therapy for said patients.
- Learned the documentation system at the hospital (unreal how much paperwork there is and the detail it must contain).
- Learned Nonviolent Physical Crisis Intervention techniques should I be attacked in any way by patients (and yes, that does happen).
- Drove to Victoria on Monday and Wednesday for class returning home around midnight and then getting up the next day to work a full-day at the hospital.
- Babysat the twins x 2 for four hours.
- Logged into my practicum class for the hour-long discussion that is required every week.
July promises to be just as busy as this month since I will be babysitting the twins x 2 every single Wednesday and some other random days throughout the month as well. I am also looking to complete a paid technical writing project I've been working on. Still, if I can tailor my practicum schedule to work around those class days, that will help A LOT!