BACKGROUND

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Going loco, but sanity is around the corner!

Although I changed my schedule to try and make July easier, it has still been very difficult. I am sleep deprived and generally fatigued in all areas of life. August will be easier because I will be done with driving to Victoria twice a week for classes. I have three more classes, the last being August 2. I have enjoyed the class very much and I love my classmates, but I will be relieved to be able to stop driving and have that time free, not to mention saving a ton of money on gas.

I will continue my practicum through August, but I will have more time to spend at the hospital thanks to not having to go to class so I should be able to finish my summer hours quickly. I am hoping to have at least a one-week break between the end of my summer practicum and the start of the fall practicum. We shall see how that goes.

In the meantime, I am catching sleep where I can. Tonight, I took a three-hour nap. I just needed the sleep. It helped a lot. I will be up for the next few hours working on a paid project that I need to complete by tomorrow if possible, although I fear it may be Monday before it's in the shape I want it to be in. Once I have completed this project, I will have a major weight off my shoulders. Next week, I will be finishing up my practicum papers. Still crazy busy, but there is light at the end of the tunnel.

2 comments:

Dauphyfan said...

I love your new background, where'd ya get it? Sorry you've been so tired lately, but unable to sleep. That's so hard when you want to but just can't or don't have the time. Keep hanging in there and know that you are almost there! On you road to success you've gotta enjoy those rest stops while you can...;) Love ya!

Emma said...

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm surprised you found time - you sure sound busy!

Thank you for wishing me luck. All the 1Ls got our first assignment yesterday. We have to brief a case for Orientation and I'm thinking "What!? How do I even start to brief a case!? Aren't they supposed to teach us!?"

I'll probably be the most clueless law student ever. ha!