BACKGROUND

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Always

This morning, I prayed. I needed a favor from God. It wasn't anything major. In fact, it was something small, but I really needed it. I prayed hard this morning and then I got up to do the things I needed to do today. On my return home, I found out God had granted my request. And I realized, finally, what it means to have faith. To know that God does all the things for us that we need and that if we ask, He will provide. Sometimes it's not the way that we think we need it and sometimes, like today, it's exactly what we asked for.


Either way, I now know that God has it all under control. I've always known this in the abstract and I've had an incredible number of miracles take place in my life. I just didn't see them fully and completely for what they were. Today though, when He granted the request exactly as I had asked for it, I realized "Hey! God has my back. It's all good." And that my friends may be the greatest miracle of all - to finally know that I can let go of the anxiety about the millions of little things that I worry about. This was God's way of showing me that He is with me and that I do not need to worry. Thank you God for granting my request and for always, always being with me. I am never alone, He is always with me, always guiding me, always keeping me. Always.

No comments: