BACKGROUND

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Serenity now!

So this chronic ball of stress that is my life has been rather, well, stressful in recent weeks. It's affecting me physically and I can't take it anymore. I have the next four days off. I do have some work to do tomorrow, but I have decided to take this long weekend and really relax. It's just necessary unless I want to self-destruct, which I do not because it just sounds very messy and like a real hassle. I am going to fill my time with meditation, hot bubble baths, reading, exercise, and sleep. Those are all things that I need to do in bulk more often.

3 comments:

Dauphyfan said...

You deserve to have some peace of mind and soul. Take all the bubble baths and read all the books you're heart desires. If that's what it takes to bring Shellers back, I say go for it!

S.I.F. said...

I did that same thing last weekend, and it was heavenly... Enjoy it lady, you deserve it!

Lawfrog said...

Thank you Britters! Love you more than I can say.

Thanks SIF, it is indeed heavenly to just take some time out.