BACKGROUND

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Anxiety? No thanks.

So my last couple of posts were rather gloomy due to the severe anxiety and depression I was recently feeling. The good news is that I am feeling A LOT better. I went to see my doctor last week and the marvels of modern medicine have been working like a charm as they usually do. So, things are looking up and I feel good about the future again. YAY!

I have a lot to do in the next three months and I am looking forward to accomplishing it all, but it has been stressful. I've been really tired lately so I'm building in time during the week to slow down, decompress, and recharge. That is SO needed no matter who you are, but when you're in the throes of graduate school and working, and doing this and doing that, it's a must.

It has helped that the weather has been cooperative lately. Yesterday and today were two more "let the fresh air in" days. I am going to miss these days when the humidity kicks in, which will happen in the next few weeks. I'm enjoying these breezy beautiful days for as long as possible.

3 comments:

S.I.F. said...

So glad you're feeling better lady! Those moments of being down like that just suck!

Amie said...

I'm glad the medicine is helping. It's saved my life a few times, and I'm happy to hear it's working for you too.

secret agent woman said...

Glad its kicking in and making you feel better!