BACKGROUND

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Winner

A lot of people seem to think that 2012 signals the end of the world. I kind of hope that's true. In a world where teachers are laid off by the thousands and some idiot (I'm talking to you Charlie Sheen) who is a wife-beating, prostitute using, drug abusing, father of five kids with three different women is a "winner," there is simply no reason to keep on going. I wouldn't blame God one bit if he just scrapped this whole humans inhabiting the Earth thing and started over from scratch. Maybe this time he should forgo the whole apple tree deal though.

2 comments:

secret agent woman said...

I don't think a mentally ill celebrity signals the downfall of humanity.

Lawfrog said...

It's less Charlie Sheen himself and more other people's reactions to him. People are clamoring to buy tickets to his one-man show, listen to everything he has to say, etc. That does signal the downfall of humanity to me:)