BACKGROUND

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Desperately seeking...Cozumel?

Lately, I have found it rather interesting how people get to my blog. The terms they use to search that land them here are funny sometimes. I use Feedjit to monitor the traffic to my blog and people from all over the world are stopping by. Here are the most popular blog posts recently and some of the terms used to search that got people here:

1. By far, the most popular blog post is Hola Cozumel. People land on that one most often by searching for Cozumel and Cozumel images.

2. The second most popular blog is Keeping your own counsel or, in plain terms, SHUT UP! This one is most often found by a search for the term "Keep your own counsel."

3. Recently, this post has generated some interest: Clear Lake is a bit muddy. Someone in Missouri found that post by searching for "Clara Harris, Texas Dentist, Lisa, cheating woman."


I find it interesting that people from all over the world are randomly landing on my blog. I have had visitors from Macedonia, Italy, Germany, the UK, the U.S., Greece, Mexico, France, Hungary, India, and various other world locales. Thank you all for visiting my blog and please feel free to comment or come back anytime! I love hearing from people in different parts of the world and of course, from the U.S. too. 

5 comments:

S.I.F. said...

I'm always cracking up over the search terms people use to find me... Definitely entertaining!

Thank, Q said...

I'm the same way. I always love when people from all over are visiting my blog. I always wonder how they found me and what keeps them coming back. I'm "the man" in Greece and in the Phillipines and I don't even know why! LOL!

Thank, Q said...

SIF, I don't want to even get into the search terms people use to find my blog. It's humiliating! :)

Rebeka said...

Haha I definitely like seeing what people search for when they find my blog. The most popular search terms that bring up my blog are "canadian tuxedos" and "best hate sex songs" What? The internet is a strange place!

Maria said...

I love my analytics. I get to see who is coming to visit me and where they are from. I have over 40 readers from Iceland and I don't have a clue why they come...