BACKGROUND

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Corner of Blog Awesomeness and Bombdiggity

I want to highlight three of the blogs I follow because they are just so awesome they deserve to have everyone reading them. I follow some great blogs in general, but these three are really great and I think everyone should be reading them. Now, in no particular order, here are blogs you better be reading as soon as you finish this post:

First up, Thank, Q! If you're not reading Thank, Q you are missing out! His posts are thoughtful, funny, interesting, and always thought provoking. Head over and get caught up then thank me and Thank, Q!

Second, AmericanBridget(Jones). I just started reading this blog and it is great! I really enjoy her posts, particularly about the jungle that is the dating world.

Third, Fourth Grade Nothing. This blog is a recap of the author's memories of items and life through the 70s, 80s, and 90s. Visiting this blog is like going back in time to the best years of life as a kid.


4 comments:

Thank, Q said...

First of all, I love the new design! Second of all, * blush *!!!! I'm honored to know that you think enough of my rants and ramblings to refer it to others. It's truly appreciated!

Ally said...

OMG! Thank you so very much for the kind words! Enjoy the rest of your holiday weekend and thanks for stopping by :)

Legally Lovely said...

You changed your blog design - I love it! Thanks for the blog recommendations; I always love finding a good, new blog! Hope you had a fantastic long weekend!

Lawfrog said...

Thank you everyone for the design compliments. I like this one better, although I wish I could figure out how to enlarge the sidebar font. If anyone knows, let me know.