BACKGROUND

Friday, November 11, 2011

Post-Vacation Blues

Feeling a bit of the post-vacation blues. I miss the calm pace and worry-free environment of Cozumel. This last trip marked my sixth time there and I never get tired of it. It's such a beautiful place and I always have fun there. I am already looking forward to our next trip.

In the meantime, I am catching up on life at home. I have some bills to pay and some errands to run. I did a good portion of those today so tomorrow I will just be getting a hair cut and doing some laundry. Pretty basic stuff. I did put our underwater disposable camera into development today and we should have it back by Wednesday. Can't wait to see those pictures. 

The most difficult task ahead of me right now is the job hunt. I continue to search for work in my new profession as a therapist. It's not easy, but I know that God has something out there just for me. I only need to keep looking and keep praying about it.

3 comments:

Shelby said...

Hello :) Oh, how I wish to go to Cozumel one day!

One day...

cheer, my friend. P.S. -- Are you on Facebook? I can connect there...

secret agent woman said...

Just caught up on the vacation posts. I always feel that same sort of let down when I return form somewhere lovely.

Karen Peterson said...

I know those blues very well!

I hope the job search yields something quickly for you.