BACKGROUND

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Last Day in Paradise. For now...

Day Sunday, July 29, 2012
Our last day in paradise. It was an easy day. We got up and had breakfast at Las Mañanitas and then came back to the hotel to relax. Dad and I spent some time in the hotel pool. It helped my sunburn to be immersed in cool water. I took a nap after that and then we headed to La Vagabunda for our last supper. I had filet mignon and Dad had chicken. I did some last-minute shopping and we got some ice cream at Dairy Queen and then headed back to the hotel. 

I have packed my bags and will be ready to go tomorrow morning with dreams of our next trip on my mind.


3 comments:

S.I.F. said...

So gorgeous. Sorry you had to leave! But I'm totally jealous, and would kill for a getaway like that!

Thank, Q said...

I'd love to try the food there!

Lawfrog said...

@SIF - I absolutely love Mexico and it is such a wonderful getaway, definitely do it one day!!

@Q - the food is very good, particularly in Cozumel. I liked the food better in Cozumel than in Playa, but Playa was fine too.