We all have sites we visit often such as Facebook or Youtube. But there are some other cool sites out there that I visit so I thought I would share these in a post. These are work-related except for the last one and could be helpful to others:
1. Ask a Manager. This site is written by a former manager of a non-profit and she answers business-related questions about everything from resumes to office politics. Other readers respond in the comments as well so it's a good site to get some advice on everything work-related.
2. Small Business Blog. Several business owners write in different blogs on this site about business-related issues. Interesting to get work-related insight from the top.
3. Not Always Working. Stories of bad customer service, bad bosses, and bad co-workers.
4. Salary.com. Great articles on workplace issues.
5. Overheard in the Office. Funny site of things people have overheard in their offices.
6. Lifehacker. Tips and tricks for getting things done!