BACKGROUND

Saturday, May 4, 2013

VOTE TODAY PLEASE!!!

Kimberly with one of her creations.
She's an artist folks!!
Short and sweet (in more ways than one). I am asking all of you to vote for my friend, Kimberly, in this small business contest. Voting is easy - no sign-up involved, no personal information, it's literally one click and done. 

You can vote from multiple devices every day. There are only two days left so please vote and please ask your friends to do so. 

About Kimberly, which you can also read on the voting page:

"I own a small bakery. At first, it was just for fun and "play" money. Well, my husband was recently diagnosed with Neurosarcoidosis at the age of 39. He is now paralyzed and blind. He was also a small business owner and we lost the business due to his illness. He is living in a rehab/nursing home trying to get more function back. I am the "family" breadwinner now. I would love more marketing material as well as more equipment. I have never advertised yet stay very busy. It would be nice to hire some help as well as have more pans, mixers, and other baking supplies."



2 comments:

AmericanBridget (Jones) said...

Consider it done! Thanks for sharing.

Karen M. Peterson said...

What a story. On my way!